About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, July 16 ♥
I will make sure that I am not gonna be my usual self tomorrow in school. Of all great and cool friends i have in school/class, Only Mr. Maszlee bin Mansur realize i have changed. Thanks for bing an observant. Greatly appreciated.



Here I am blabbering and yada-ing about what I had always wanted to do eversince 25th May.



I wish that :

-I could talk to everyone without being sarcastic.

-A big NO NO to sardonic for me.



Well, I guess that`s about it. I'm being sarcastic cos im not happy with someone or I'm just being myself. As in joke. Get my pointy?



Fcuktard.


Ahh! It's weird though. For me. If I'm doing just fine with my parents, I will be having problems with my friends. Vice versa. Get the gist? Is it cliche?


I have never asked to be born to be someone who loves being rude to others. I just feel that...*sighs*

I pesonally felt that when I'm rude to others, others will be rude to me too. Karma. Retribution. Whatever not.

Never mind. Let time and the environment change me.


Belum bayar puase. Deng! Maybe i should fast tomorrow? MAYBE.
+ follow