About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Sunday, July 15 ♥
I have been updating my blog like a couple of times in a day. I have the urge to blog but I have no idea what to post. I'm sleepy yet i still wanna blog. Ahh! another addiction after redbull. I got the cake! I got the cake! Yeay-ness! The cake is like so cool. TOO bad I ordered 500g only! Out of budget and The cake is meant for 1 peson only. I took out every cent that was in the envelope. Well, not me, but besty did it. I went out around 7++ and reach LOT 1 at 8 exactly! GREAT! I didn't take a cab or what so ever. Im learning how to be independent here okay! No more cab rides next time. After i collected the cake, bought my breakfast cum lunch cum dinner cum next day`s dinner at LJS. On my way home on a peaceful train ride, i saw besty`s dad in the train in the same cabin as me! He was standing at the door with his eys closed. Guess he`s tired. Even when the train stops at Gombak MRT station, he still stood there. He must be really tired. He saw me when he was about to get out of the train. He was like "eh!" and he smiled at me. i SMILED at him back. I adore his smile! Million dollar smile just like his daughter. Hahas. Ok eversince then, i cant stop smilling. Gah! Im crazy. Going goo goo gaga over a smile. wth. He was on the phone talking when i saw him at CCK MRT. Sape gaknyer call. Orang rumah suroh singgah kedai beli makanan ker?? Oh my gosh! that couple boleh kene tangkap basah! Ok, they didnt do it on the train. But their behaviour caught my attention. Ok. Enough said. Ive yet to do my homework. I feel like stop using handphone. It`s just so boring to have one right now. (yar cos my prepaid`s low) |