About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, February 15 ♥
Aslkm.

Darn..didnt update blog for the past few months. "Pretty" busy.. Yeah right.

Lots of things going on. Im happy with life. With my family and stuff. It`s just so great.

But a bit upset though about that remarks. How could u say that about YI? Looks can be deceiving, u know..

Had a great time last weekend. Gathered at Nenek`s place had a birthday celebration for 3 kids. Love u all!

I kept listening "When u`re gone"
All thanks to someone. U got me addicted to it. I really don't know what got into me cos suddenly i felt like...

Okay

"Ridzuan KU" didn't text for the past few days. It`s better if u concentrate on your studies. Don't bother me anymore alright? I love you alright...

Desaru was awesome. The beach, the sand, the breeze etc was great! Especially with Uncle wan around. So funny lar sey.. Went to Desaru with Uncle yan and his soccer friends. Can i go again?
Uncle yan dare me to eat Wasabi. I knew what it taste like. I gave it a shot anyway. I did it. that chemical and "minty"taste didnt stop me from swallowing that yucky wasabi. And now uncle yan owe me 2 Levi`s pants for doing that "stunt" AHAI! only uncle wan and i know waht it means!

It`s so fun getting to know more about MWTI...I dont know why..but yeah it`s fun.


They say best friends are "inseperable couple!"
uh...Change that theory.
+ follow