About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, October 8 ♥
Mom and nenek kinda scold me cos im boncet. hahs! Now then u know,ma? okay drop the topic. Im so gonna watch Hikmah later. Last episode beb! Wohoo! I bought Suster Ngesot and Takleh angkat beb! Suster ngesot is seriously not for me. But who cares. Not for the faint hearted of cos! But one thing for sure, Nia Ramadhani is so pretty and mike lewis has this weird mat saleh accent! Cools! "Jangan...Dia akan datang" Mau pinjam cd suster ngesot? Jangan segan2 untuk minta ya,bu?

"Ibu saroh sudah sepuluh tahun meninggal"

Whatever lah...

Went out with my classmates again fo breakfast. Went to beach rd. Gave them a treat. 50 bucks in all. Not bad. The best thing is, Ain and syah followed us. Like seriously cool la. And they click so well with the sec 5 girls. Thats not bad. After breakfast, the guys went to solat at hajjah Fatimah mosque whilst the girls played at the playground. Ain and Syah can behave way better than us. AhAks.. Me, Suzy and Lela were really childish. But it was fun. There's a kid in everyone. I really want adik to follow us but she didnt reaplied my msg. Boohoo...!I mean it will be great if Besty and Nurul could tag along ya know? After that we headto Vivo city. Sat at the roof top and went to ezone. Played pool for a while and i left the behind as i had to go to Rayyans place. Guess what? i had to fork out 21 bucks just for a cab ride. That include 4 bucks for booking a cab. Its 10 pm la seyy.. Heard that te guys went straight to Ar-raudha and Qiyyamulail there.

Oh my gosh..Qiyamm...I mangaed to do it once with nenek. Its not that she became the Imam or stuff but we prayed together. Sleepy la okay! 3am in the morning. ut its fun to do the qiyammulail.

i had 2 weird dreams. Firstwas i beat up a guy from bbss. Greatness! Cools. I guess he's hafiz cos thats he only person that im having doubts with. And the second dreamt was i was hit by a car. I was mummified cos i was badly injured. duh! Though i was still in that state, i called out for besty`s name but she was not there while the rest of my friends was standing by me. It was so sad that when i woke up, i cried at an insstant. What is the dream trying to tell me? huh?!

Mom will sponsor me for my motor licence next year if i make it to poly. Yihah! wohoo!

I dont know lah im so lazy to go to school these few days. Especially last week. I was not in school the whole week.On tuesday, me,iman and firdaus ran away from school. except for me lah. Icaled home to go home. i was really sick la. Doc says my paru berair. Lots of mucus. I puked and all i could see was my green mucus. EEE...muntah nampak. Only Atiqah Ahmad nows the reason why im so lazy to go to school. Thanks anyways.

Im so not looking forward for Hari Raya. O level dampens my mood.

Shes acting like a bitch now. Sad.
+ follow