About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, August 18 ♥
I'm getting too optimistic about everything. And none of it turns out the way i want it to be. Is it right to be optimistic about something you know can never turn out the way i want it to be?

I just admire Zaki. He's so young to understand what i went through sometimes but he certainly handles it way better than i did :D!
I had been telling Zaki everything that's bothering me. And and guess what? He told me what to do with it. A 11 year old boy telling me what to do. Oh boy.. I wish he is old enough to be my friend. I just don't know who to tell all my problems to. It seems..

Can i have dimples? I love HUMAN BEINGS with DIMPLES.
+ follow