About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
b3 is not mine
Monday, August 13 ♥
I did extremely bad for my prelim. It looks like i have to re-take all my papers again after the September holidays. When i say bad, i mean as in atrocious. The results that i produce can be compared to those who didn't attend school at all. And i think those who were hardly in school did way better than me. I mean way better than me. My atrocious results pinch me certainly. I realise everything ok? I was like "shit! darn.I have lots of stuff to do..." I wanna get b4-a1 for all my subjects for the next re-prelim. Who cares what others says. Eventhough it states in the report book that i get c6, atleast i prove myself taht im ready for the O level. Nothing is impossible. Malay O level was released just now. Obviously i didn't get what i aim for. I get a B3 and a dissapointing MERIT for my Oral. See, aisah! i told you my perbualan is bad. I really pity dearest besty though. She scored a shocking B4. Where did she go wrong? I knew it she wanna break down but still don't want admit huh? never mind,aisah... You are the only. There's Azrin Taufiq khalil anad the rest from Cikgu Azizah`s class. Getting a B3 never crossed my mind. darn! before I collect my reslts just now, should have prayed for A1. atleast i will get A2. I prayed that i get A2 seyy.. So, like they always say, "Aim for the sky. even if u fall, u will land among the clouds." Macam kenal jer...is it from my NCC tshirt??? Aisah, eventhough i did better than you, it's a grade different from you. It didn't make any difference. Maybe a mark or two separates us...you get what i mean right?? So geting a B3 and you getting a B4 is really nothing. Look on the bright side ok? Cheer up...and maybe after Cikgu make her kajian sains, she will tell you where you go wrong okies??? Stop comparing my results with you again tau! |