About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

i got hold of myself Saturday, August 11 ♥
Maybe I should make myself clear what happened to me at the party...



The temptation to drink was very strong. I was offered twice. And i rejected twice without hesitating to explain to her why i am not allowed to drink. Obviously she was shocked and she told someone drank. Even when they offered me cigarettes. i didn't took it. Not even a puff.



Itu dorang nyer pasal dorang minum. Godaan from setan was so strong. I was in control,ok. I have never felt any temptation that strong before. I have heard and read about other teenagers drinking but i have never came across one until yesterday. I was shocked that many drank. They disappoint me obviously. but what can i do? it's their life. After all, they are old enough to think what's right and what's wrong.



I have never felt this happy to get away with something so strong. I am proud to say that my religion, Islam forbids us from drinking. I don't think many would do that when they see their friends drink and they think its cool to drink. Why say it now when many out there are drinking like as if it's holy water? I have proven to myself that I can resist the strongest temptation yet.
+ follow