About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

aac sucks Sunday, August 5 ♥
I didn't go for the Innovation talks and stuff but instead I went after the talk. I sat with Iman,Akil and the rest at the canteen. Ate something. I didn't know that Fir's band is playing. I was beyond Ecstasy when i found out about the band. Yes! my dream came true! Syirah joined us. They played lots of my favourite songs from Audioslave to muse to the band itself, Dark Rossa. I love their original song. I just can't stop staring at the way the drummer played the drum. He was superbly superb. Their last song was Hysteria by muse! By wth! the base drum skin tore. Shits and they had to stop playing altogether. Fir's anak buah is so the cute and she happened to have the same name as mine. I carried her in my arms till she felt asleep. Oh yar she drool on my blouse. But fir's sister said that Atiqah actually licked my blouse. EEE.. thank god she's just a kid. Did i mention that the Dark Rossa's frontman look like Ifwat? ahakz...What an amazing pair of eyes you have, nemo..

Crappy shit! The AAC was boring. Ok i did had some fun. Abit. tinny winny bit. I clap for like almost everybody. And i gave the loudest for PANTAT! I think I was the only one screaming/shouting (whatever you call it) when she receive her prize. Ms Ng scold me for shouting. hehes..Omg! Ms Ng laughed at me so semangat but she beat my arm like so sissy?? Maybe the sits for the student audience should be a "first come first serve" basis..I had a difficult time trying to see them dance. Even Akashah stood up to see the dancers perform. Which i find it abit odd cos she's the only one standing. But she had no choice but to stand i guess. I think the NP's fancy drill is better than the NCC's un-armed combat. The un-armed combat is so boring. Talk big. Yeah I know. I still prefer the parade.

Did anyone actually saw Mr Adam sort of dance?
+ follow