About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

superb Saturday, August 11 ♥
I met with a freak sccident yesterday. Oh, i didnt die nor suffer any bruises but a slight headache though cos of the hard fall and a chest pain.I was knocked down by a car on Friday.

Nicole's birthday party was superbly awesome. Only if you were at the dance floor. Yesterday's paty sure made me into someone different inside.

Met the rest at the "great wall." Akil and i were the ones who reached first. waited for the rest. some of the guys,aisha and i went to WM. we bought some of the sweetest gifts that we could ever find there. Went to ECP by train and bus. Thanks Siti aisha stephany for the whole advice. Yes. Yes. i think you are the only one who says that i felt betrayed. Yes.Yes. you got my pointy. Oh GOSH, I LOVE YOU LAH REAPER! We bought some food at Bedok int bazaar as we were all really hungry. Took 196 to Marine Parade and had the long walk to the chalet. As soon as we reached there we surprised her with all those gifts. Of cos i didnt forget to tell her aboout the present that I bought for her and who was it from too. The 5N2s get together and sang a birthday song for her. Then we got the party started! We played lots of song. And the dance floor was certainly warm. We switched off all the lights and started dancing.

Amir Syazwan`s band members came. My classmates left me. They went home except for me and Shi Min. The party stopped.

Shi Min, Amir, Salam, Wan, Rasul, Syahid and Faizal went by the beach. Sat under the shelter and start singing lots of sond. Oasis, Artic monkeys and John Mayer. Just to name a few. Its Oasis! They started drinking and smoking. They drank Vodka and stuff. Faizal gave me a cup. But I reject ok! I didnt drink a sip pon. Really!

Salam, Shi Min and I went back to the water breaker. I swear they both were half drunk. Shi Min`s face was warm and red. Salam complaint that his head was like spinning and he felt that his head was heavy. They both like stick together through out. They click so well. At the water breaker, they both start to spout nonsense. Lots of crazy things that they say and imagine. And I went home at 1am...late huh?

I missed the smell of the beach. I missed the late night breeze that went through my hair. The atmosphere was very relaxing. Yesterday was not enough.
+ follow