About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
boring
Thursday, August 16 ♥
Today sucks. Two words that can describe today. I guess it is just my mood swings. I enjoyed malay lesson today cos i have a new partner. Azrin! yeay-ness. Confirm kecoh! Weehee. Hate sitting alone sometimes. The rest of the day was like so boring. I slept for most of the subject. I cant stand it with the cold weather and the bad cold that im having and the boring lessons that made me yawn most of the time. It's hard to face a couple of groups in school sometimes. It reminds me when i was in sec 1. Gosh! i was pretty quiet back then. I saw Aisah's god sis at the play ground yesterday.HAHA. she has the innocent look. but my judgement sucks la. DUH. i cant stop smilling to myself whenever i saw her. It's her look seriously reminded me of SOMEONE 4 years back. Wah.. now obviously that someone went for a "makeover." Look better now. all that kental look is gone. Okay someone, u look so kental back then. yar..me too...i know.. Chased by some senile ass is better than chased by a dog. Holly marcaroni. I was chased by a dog. I sprained my ankle again after jumping from a flight of stairs. I did that once when i was in primary 5 if im not wrong. I was chased by two crazy young girls. I hate them. I hate running down the stairs. and so, I took off from the top. There's like 6 steps. And i jumped off. I almost had a perfect landing. i twisted my right feet. and now my right feet is like not perfectly straight. I twisted my ankle like a dozen time. so it is something cliche. Hell! im used to it. |