About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

... Tuesday, August 14 ♥
Hey shits!
Didn't go to school today. I'm either LAZY, TIRED or SICK. you can choose any of the choices that best describe me. To be frankly enough, I kind of lose interest going to school. But no worries i just need something to motivate myself. Any good news about something. It`s kind of like a bait for me so that I will go to school.
I studied today. Yes. I STUDIED. I revise Math practicaly the whole day. Hit myself with a book whenever there's a silly mistake. I woke up around 12pm. Yes! finally i had more than 8 hours of sleep. I slept at 3am. So thats one of the reason why i didn't go to school today. But that wasn't enough. I went to Grand's place and watch Transformers. Which ironically made me dozed off. Idk why. Simpsons is best if watch it once. The movie was boring when i watch it again..Like they say, the first is always the best.
I kinda miss going for Physics and Geo lesson.
I hate relationships.
+ follow