About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, September 26 ♥
Ok im back blogging my blog. I dot know why but i think im starting to fall in love again with white tees. The color is so pure so refreshing so...Aaahhh dont know how to put it. Anyways white and brown will always be adore by me.

Craving for TLC from a friend. I miss having that TLC thingy going on. Ya ya i know my friend thay cannot stay wih me 24/7. But atleast...ala understand je lah ehk. I seriously envy those having long freindship with their friends. I think its cool la. I just reflects who you are.

Adik! gue terkejut adik fainted ust now. Take care lah adik..Like kakak angkat like sister. takde keje lain. Asyik pengsan jer...hehs...

Happy birthday Hafiz...How could you say that to your Girl?
"You love me for who i am right? Not my teeth right?" Thats theworst thing i heard from a guy. Rabak lah kau..

To you..
Hmm...typical Minahs aye? well bitch, My friend whom i know for the past 7 years is not a MINAH! U are bored that your brother didnt spent some time like he used to right? Played PS with you and stuff. Face it, he's attached to my good friend. You have your fiance to look after and layan, why not layan him? Divert those attention that u need to your fiance. Why pity your brother when they quarell? You should be the one feeling sympathy for your fiance.He puts aside a huge sum of money just for you! For you to spent on those JUnks that u post at your blog. They are junks ok?You are such a spentdrift. Engkau mati, engkau bawak tu smuer kaper sampai kubur engkau? Sape yang minah skrg? engkau atau kawan aku? Engkau, bengap! Dulu pakai tudung, skrg terdedah-dedah. Look at yrself first in the mirror luh. Itss yr brother who is geting married not you! Its their relationship. Its none of your business. Stop it siak. Jangan nak step gangster lah nie smuer. tak puas turun kat Clementi smuer. You are being Childish okay? Why control your brother? He is old enoughto think ok.!

HATE IT LA SEYY...

I found myself a new bestfriend since Besty has no time for me anymore. And my new besty is none othe than my Stitch bear. Yups2. Im talking to a doll. Kesian kans? I love stitch. It is special when it is given as a special gift. Get it?

Labels:

+ follow