About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, March 25 ♥
Ridzuan!! Happy birthday dearest...YOur bdae dah lepas and i totally forget to wish you. sorry!!! FORGIVE ME?
All the best in everything you do okies??

Nurul asyiqin, u are so irritating.. tau tak? Self-service!

I go into 3 misunderstanding for this month alone. First was with Fitrie. Secondly with an old OTAI. 3rdly with _____. I was so ****d up okay? Abang was almsost got beaten up by that otai. That otai is serisouly kurang ajar. Firstly he accidently hit me. Dah gitu takpe, he didnt even know how to say sorry. he didnt have any manners! he didnt say "excuse me" or someting. Obviously i will scold him back. He didnt even say sorry after that. atleast. And the best part was when i got into the heated quarell, iwas at Bukit batok`s market and wearing YI PE tee. He was like "scolding" raising his voice at me. To make tings worst he said "Give me your address. i wana meet yr parents" I said "sorry" yet he still wanna pick a fight. It was clerarly not my fault okay! Who cares if he`s an old timeer in the swecret society??? He still have no rights to scold me when he`s in the wrong? Why must i respect that old fella? Ouh yeah...Gangster..

"You want me to beat up your brother?? luckily i didnt beat yopur brother up."

he find fault with a girl small like me. Obviously he will like tunjuk besar lah..

I walked away mumbling something under my breathe. And that makcik who heard what i said, said something back at me "Dah lah kau tu budak kecik je. Dier gangster."
Yeah i may be small makcik, but i do deserve respect and i know who was right and who`s wrong. Yeah lah. Orang tau, orang kecik jer aper..

My mom and my aunt kept asking about Aisah. Hmm.. i've no answer for it..
I just wanna forget about the past.

"maybe u did something wrong behind her back without u knowing your mistakes thats why she did that to you" -aunty nani...

The outing at Uncle Yan`s place was FUN! Snap lots of pictures. I loo0ve the 2 anak daras...

If u hate my new look, wearing tudung and everything, then jsut buzz off....I wont trade my new looks for your request. Stupid request. Enuff said.

I want my anak masuk madrasah full time!!!
Nurul, what are you doing with my hp??
+ follow