About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, March 26 ♥
Okay2! Korangs! Ade org tu yer2 jer nak kluar! hehes. Good! don't do it this month. Next month jer tau. Before 6th apr pls. :] If only i could show you my patethic smile. hehes.

What`s my motive updating my blog again? read it :

People tend to take things for granted.. You and i. I admit. I do take things for granted sometimes. In fact almost everyday i take things for granted. But at the end of the day, it was me who suffer. I don't mind doing it everyday. Becausse im the one who face the music. However, when it comes to taking other`s feelings for granted just becos u thought they don't give a damn about u, u ought to do something about it. Don't jump to conclusion.

Feelings-It`s vunerable. It`s hard to forgive and foget. True isn't it? Since you know, why did you still do it? Do you like others doing the same thing to you? Don't wait till you lose that someone forever, that`s the only time you wish you could turn back time.

Apparently, i lost many people in my life. The ones i loved. It`s either becos i listen to others or i just dont appreciate them. In a sense that sometimes they are just not as important as others. After losing them, i vowed to myself to learn to appreciate the slightest gesture or feeling from someone or a friend. I even learn to love and apprecaite them even if they treat me like crap at times. Thats what actually happened. I just have to live life as usual. What can i do about it? Accept it. But when i accept them, they... Till it hurts.

Why must u make me jealous over and over again??? i hate you for doing that. If i made you jealous, u mad at me. Compromise,can? I stop saying things that make you jealous and vice versa. Sigh. I just dont understand you sometimes, xxx. Dah lah.

I just love that cute song. Hurhur.
+ follow