About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, June 20 ♥
OMG !i have to lose weight .I spent my "holidays " most of the time at home .Eat sleep idling .


my new principle " eat . sleep . idle "


Im supposed to be in school this week .The whole week .But the module that we are having now ,took it before .Mom`s mad at me becos of my timetable .Im dead bored .
I wanna be in school .Drooling over cabin crews . :x hehsss .Give a miss about being in the same bus with Ray carlito every morning .Leave my place late .I'm soooo in love being in tourism school .

Myb i shld stop drooling over human beings when u know they are far catch .and acting like one sometimes .I'd rather drool about stuff !like bags ,cellphones ,lappy ,dress ?hurhurhur .
+ follow