About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Tuesday, October 20 ♥
I'm totally stressed out about school. Another year before i could take my Dip. It's a long story. Talked to Uncle Yan abt it, he told me to go for it. Don't bother abt the price. I've yet to talk to Uncle Jamal though. Reckon he's gonna give me the same answer. I've yet to talk to my dad too. For me dad, guess he's gonna give me a dissapointing ans. Work first. But i have my strong point. Wait for another year. Biler nak game? $7000 for my course.... hermmm... Or maybe i should just change school? But i bet it will be more expensive kan? I got the course that i want. Now why this? I so wana go backto school after the attachment. If i wanna continue working somewhere else, I wanna work at Ripcurl or maybe Crumpler! But retail. Ive had bad encounters working at a retail shop. hurhurhur. Im stuck! Really am stuck. Working my ass off or mug like crazy? Im afraid once i start working i will never have the interest to continue my studies again. Help me!!!! Other option, study and work at the same time. -.-" Will see about it. Urgh! Im going out again after this! Awesome-ness! |