About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Cute ness
Saturday, February 20 ♥
Zomg! that budak M______ just walked passed! haha! Brown Adidas tshirt, beige Bermudas and Nike slippers. HOT~!! O keh aziz, i know u know who i`m refering to. So please... I'm down with high fever. Can't talk much. My throat hurts like. Geez~ Guess what? Asked papa to fetch me after work. He went to Giant and i went Mcdees to kill my cravings. Yes! i bought nuggets and fish fillet for papa. Oh, i bought twisted fries for myself too! And know what? While waiting for papa at the car, ape lagi, i used the net on my phone and i was like taking small bits of the twisted fries. Kononyer nak save so i can have the rest at home whilst waitching the black box. KONONYER " This is going to be my last fries. balik baru mkn." like you guess it, i finsh up my fries before papa reached./Couldn't help it. I was starving seh... Ahhh!!! I can't help it! that M________ guy jln depan like 8 times. Masyallah!! cute nyer dier! haha.. okeh2 enough. Today i saw lots of PINKies at Bukit Batok area. I myself wear pink tudung. hurhurhur. Oh oh! just now at Queensway (or was it queenstown mrt?) a man in green tshirt went in and he has a trolley and big blue bag ( like those makcik keropok bwk) and he has a packet of black coffee with him. Mcm mane die dpt lepas? he kept stealing glances at me and i looked at him with my unhappy face. Then then at tanjong pagar mrt, he took out his phone, he start talking his phone. ler.. org melayu. I swear he looked like myanmese(ehk?), burmese?, a bit of thai, etc.... I swear his looks irritates me. Stare atas bwh. why? got problem with me is it? Damn you! P/s u know the number abt the budak m_______, i update it like every time he walked passed. haha~ don't mind me. That shows i have moved on! Labels: fever |