About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, March 3 ♥
I am having a terrible headache now. Dang!

"Epic. i went into the bus and went out of the bus cos i realize i dont have my wallet with me."

I don't know what`s wrong with  Suhailah. She`s crazy and freaking random. But i still love her thou. Babe, i still love you aite? -.-" HA HA.

-Since someone said no one's reading my blog
-Since someone said my blog's boring.
-Since someone said im RETARDED & SPASTIC (it has nothing to do with celebral palsy)

Therefore, am keeping it short and put it in a point form.

  • Yesterday was awesome during tuition
  • My student and i bitch-ed about JB. we both just don't fancy him. ( its Justin Bieber fyi,) sorry to JB`s fans out there.
  • Had crab for dinner.
  • Suhailah is no longer my weekend text mate (FT text mate)
  • I almost puke in the taxi otw to student`s place.

Voila, that`s it

To babe susu,

      Don't stress out kay? you caan do it! Just hang in there. Take it slow. Don't rush tings till you go gaga. Anw, happy birthday to your twins-little twin sisters i mean.

with love,
Your retarded & spastic friend.

edited :

Just got back from lunch. i wanted to have like Kuehs for lunch but i end up eating rice with sotong hitam. My favourite. hehe. typical malay food. hehe. The throbbing head pain is killing me. I feel like sleeping. Took panadol extra aint working. I need my drugs Addicted to the panadine that doctor prescribe for me. hehe.
Yyeay! papa`s fetching me. text-ed papa. Didn't get to talk to parents for the past 2 days? Stakat message them. Sigh.... it`s like i am living in the other part of the world. -.-"

Took 4 tablets of panadol extra within half an hour. Still not getting any better.

my 6th tablet within 3 hrs. Urgh! I feel like removing my tudung and pull my hair. Right here right now.

Okay, i'm done with crying. I can't stand the pain. My migraine. Yvon thought iwas sleeping. In actual fact i am not. Can't stop vomitting. Pain! I need a sleep.




KEPALE AKU MCM NAK TERCABOT AND THAT DAMN RADIO IS PLAYING THAT STUPID JAY SEAN SONG!!!! NAK MUNTAH!!! I WANNA CRY.... I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO VOMIT. MY STOMACH'S EMPTY. FAGGING WEAK! MCM COLD TURKEY SEH... HAND TREMBLING.

Currently texting susu. Thanks babe... bleargh.
+ follow