About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
bulan and 200 pound beauty
Saturday, February 27 ♥
me : i wanted to ask you this. How long have we been sisters? Bulan : um 4 years plus? I didn't realise that we have been sisters for 4 years plus. Time flies, bulan. I still remember someone was upset about our friendship and i was kinda bias in NCC cause they say i treat Bulan slightly better than the rest. Duhh. Kate adik angkat. Haha. joking. i love you guys equally and i still do. I miss being Helena. And Bulan is turning 17 this year. Honestly, i don;t even remember her age till i asked her. Lost count. hees. Nonsense. I still remember your 14th birthday or was it 13th birthday? we went to swensens at Jurong Point with her parents. Old times. She`s taking her Olevels this yeaar. All the best then. 200 pound beauty : Fate believe in that aye? Even my 14 going 15 god sister asked me to believe in that. She knows the answer to my question. Bulan became my god sister after a few months? Fina became my god sister adter we became friends? And before we were friends, she was someone`s special someone. Get it? takpe. So, can we blame fate if we hate someone we met? ever crossed your mind? I love Fauzi`s rendition as to why there`s no bluetooth function for iPhone. "Pasal banyak sangat bende bagos dalam iPhone sampai takde tempat nak letak Bluetooth." Fauzi! -.-" Lols. 200 pound beauty. hehe. Labels: i love them both. |