About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Thursday, March 11 ♥
Today seems to be pretty short. know why? Cos... like finnally i learnt something and have someting to do. Nasib baik tau buat. I swear whatever i learnt in Abacus (almost a year ago) i had clean forgotten about it. i mean like, touched the topic for 5 days then it was the end of my whole course. tsk tsk. Enough said about work. That gundu fetch me to work. sorry abang, he asked me first. ala, gundu ni irritating. amek kesempatan seyh pegang kaki orang. i screamed at him like in the middle of the road and hit him hard. The dude next to us looked at us. He deserve it lah. tu lah pegang lagi anak dara orang. kan dah kene pukul. I dare to slap you. Abg abg abeh kan at bukit timah, ade mat motor from malaysia disturb adek tau abg..... ade arnd 4-5 motor. sume mat mlysia -.-" adik tak scared. hehe. step mane peyh brani jer me. hmm... abestu kan abg... ily! hehe. lame sey adek. oh, hows your gf? hehe... im like super manje sey. haha. cos i am h-a-p-p-y/ I miss my close gfs. Susu (though we text everyday), masyitah, sakinah... Darn, rindu. I was home early yesterday. I assume im early than most of u guys. chey, kay, crap. eventhough i was early, but i slept very late. arnd 1 plus? can't sleep. idk why. Im like hyper today. took the supplement. i was expecting a bad headache and a sleepy afternoon. But hell no! anther random stuff, i cant stop visiting someone`s blog. I find the photo of her with her bff so cute. they kiss each other`s cheeks. cute! seriously its cute and sweet! if only adik fina and i boleh mcm tu lagi (exclude the peck). im still not quite okay with her. i miss her too. rindu sesgt. her laughter. oh and how jakun she will be when we watched movie. those advertisement can even make her lol. Ahh!! aku rindu fina. Ahmad syafiq, come back be with her and we all will be happy like we used too. Happy and sweet. the 3 of us. Sigh... why do u have to go first? darn.... alamak, emosi terganggu jap. ahh! i sue to call adik fina taht. S.E.T. GIRL. SuperEmosiTergangguGirl. Die dah bukan supergirl lagi eversince he went away. Stop being emo lah! I just miss her. yeay! nak tengok movie with masyi masyi. Labels: dont mind my spelling mistakes. laszy to edit. cos too happy. LAME |