About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, March 5 ♥
Had an impromptu change of "vibe"to work this morning. I know it doesn't make any sense but. you got to have the "vibe" that gives you the enthu to work/school. Oh crap. Can't think properly. Woke up at 7.30. Such a dread to go to work. Idk why. However, i was looking forward to go over to Sheeqs hunneh`s place to meeet granny and plan out itinerary for March holidays. Am working over the holidays.

I realised that office job ain't my forte. Im so used to be up and about while working. But i kinda love the shift though.Tsktsk. (:

  • Went bonkers all alone last night before going to bed just so i will tire myself out.
  • Dreamt about Sakinah and in the dream, had my breakfast with her at T3`s popeye. ( brought my pillow along to T3)
  • I missed my parents. Mama especially.
But he`s irresistable
Up close and personal
Now inescapable
I can hardly breathe, more than just
Physical deeper than spiritual
His ways are powerful
and irresistable to me.

 Z is such an eye candy.

Sorry to 200 pound beauty for giving you such an attitude. Will settle this amicably with you. Darn, things change.

I  guess my blog is enought to tell you readers how i am feeling unlike my previous postings.

I still have the "pissed off" feeling with myself. It has been days.
+ follow