About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, March 4 ♥
I am high on my own drugs. Im addicted to it. Damn. i just love getting the high feeling before i close my eyes shut.

And Texting darling babe is my new addiction too cos i just love how babe made me smile darn wide. I mean like seriously wide. i am crazy. Crazy texting you. hoho I love you okies? He he. Don't get high on caffeine sgt tau.  Ouh, jyeah, and am very much honoured that you love me. I love you too lah!

Every time I’m ready to leave
Always seem to be
Pullin’ in the wrong direction
Divin’ in with no protection
Man, you can’t keep steerin’ me wrong

Geez.. i love this song by Pixie Lott. hah! Should have listened to it before geting to know that dumb arse.
  • My throbbing head pain doesn't seem to get any better despite the early sleep. Stubborn just like moi.
  • Slept at 4 in the morning. Awake by 6.15. couldn't sleep.
  • I was frigging pissed off with myself last night
  • Oh, i didn't go to the toilet the whole of yesterday. Ate my medicine and went to bed. (:
Im like superbly lame this week

Darwisyah - kak tiqah, later jangan luper throw the chocolate wrapper away. Nanti  ade semot.
Me - Jangan cakap semot, monster pun ade.
Darwisyah -   -.-" ha ha!

Babe`s text reads :
...... Mum says you lack of oxygen that`s why you keep having migraine.
me reply :
..... dont quite remember what i replied "...bring oxygen tank on my back"

lame sey reply! haha!

Babe susu, Don't be too sad. keh? It`s so not you when you ain't that hyper when you text-ed me after your physics paper. Cheer up girl but not by slapping yourself of course. We'll go shopping alright? Sorry i couldn't cheer you up. I wished i was there for you. geez...

mundane thursday.


+ follow