About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Sunday, June 13 ♥
Awesome stuff! Got my late night body massage. Sedap you know. Feeling high for a moment. Haha. Sedap... Kay, i sound so wrong. Haha. It was so mundane yesterday. Iplayed Lego that mom got it for me. Fun ya' know. i didn't know that lego could be this fun! Hah. I am hungry. Abg zul is so irritating. Haha. Joking. darn, morning shift tomrrow. Please don't tell me i'm posted else where. I wanna work at Sky and only Sky. Heh... I am not gonna entertain if im posted else where. I swear i don't. Wait, who is doing morning shift with me tomorrow? You are beautifully imperfect. Yet, i do love you as a friend. You've told me your side of life. Who you were before and who you are now. Guess what my dear friend, past don't bother me that much cos i am now with you. I am with the future you. For a close friend of mine. Im addicted`s to Too Phat`s just a friend.. [Edited] Honestly speaking, i regret telling you that i wear tudung oh whatever shit. I regret i brought my hp. Should have told you thats not me. Should have told you nothing about me. Should have changed my wallpaper. Kau suke aku psl aku adelah aku atau psl kau ternmpk wallpaper hp aku and kau nak rapat dgn aku? Lemme tell you this, i am not the typical minah tudung and i am not like that budak wak tanjong u once told me about. I am not your typical budak pki tudung. im different. Asshole. |