About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, September 26 ♥
It's someone's 20th birthday. Happy 20th birthday to you then. Sorry, i didnt text you or anything although there was once we used to be freaking close. But i guess that was once upon a time. I just got the feeling that you've forgotten me. Im used to it anyways. I dont know, i guess im just being paranoid or something or mayeb because we've stopped contacting each other? Well i did contact you once the other day. But you didn't reply. Why? Prepaid low? Hmm... but usually you will get back to me after a few days. I guess we are more of a hi bye kinda friend? I remember, we were so close together. Yeah, too close.

Things changed. I know. Nothing stays the same. So, thanks for the memory we used to have. The outings. The laughter. The listening ear. The laughter you put on  my face. The rides we had. The jokes we cracked. The secrets we shared. Thank you so much. It was nice knowing u. And thanks for telling me the true you. You are the only friend yang tell me the true you. Who you really are and what i will expect from you. So jyeah, atleast you ain't lying about yourself now that i've seen it. In fact i noticed it many moons before you told me about yourself. Thanks friend.

If we ever meet again, i don't think things will be the same as it used to be. Awkward situtation. I don't know how to face you but hopefully i will ablee to do so. Hmm... do i owe you anything? I don't know,friend.

Readers, well i only intend to do a short post but i end up typing whole memo. Thank god it is still a memo not an essay! hurhurhur. So jyeah, i just got to let it out. Maybe Abg Zulkarnain bin Ismail knows who im refering to. Right abg??
+ follow