About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, September 20 ♥
First day of school after about almost a week idling at home. New module, New lecturer. And there's only one word to describe Mr ram's lecture - AWESOME! Had loads of laughter and he's a wise man. He thought us a lot. In two weeks is my term break! finally..!

After class, thought of watching movie with Dayah and Sya. Went to Old Woodlands with them and karaoked. Hairul tagged along since "die kaki karaoke". One of his friend tagged along too.



I know i shouldn't post this. I didn't drink. They did. they mixed it. i only had a can of redbull.
As always.

No worries. She wore something.


That's Hairul with dayah. And that guy in black is a friend of Hairul. Ayit is his name. I think i get his name right. Atleast thats what i thought! hehe.

They looked like couple right? hah! cos they were both tipsy.

It was fun actually. The fact that I saw with my own eyes, my friend getting tipsy and everything. Well, this wasn't the first. I didn't touch the bottle.







+ follow