About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, September 2 ♥
Yeay! Finally! I made it.

I fixed it myself. It was easy to fix.

I've been swipping my fingers to log in to my lappy profile. Swipping it to swith it off and Abang still has no idea about it. Im so noot gonna do that infront of him. Been tryna remember which finger for which programme. There was once, i was doing my case study, didn't save it yet. I swipe my wrong finger and there, all gone. Thank god, I didn't do that much yet.

I've been having these "i hate you" thingy going on. It's my maid. Idk. My maid "mcm phm" I hate the factt hat she's pretty close to my cousins. There was once, she used her leg and kinda tap my leg. The way she sits and evverything. It's hard to keep tap on her especially what she eats outside. Fine, she doesn't eat pork but idk. Been tryna tell mom to get personal utensils for my maid. Atleast my maid did her laundry separately. And that's after i told mom and mom told my maid. Hard to teach her the rules in this house. I'm used to the Malay custom but then to have someone in this house who treats this house like her own and doesn't have the basic courtesy, is hard.

Mom treats her like she's part of the family. My maid does all the accounting for the family business. Yes, to that extent. Mom just looove to manje manje kan my maid. Why is it always me who sees the bad side of my maid???? Macam Suey sey! Even Masyitah asked me once, " saper tuan? saper maid?"

Paling bingit, parents still backs up my maid! urgh! *roll eyes*
+ follow