About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Wednesday, August 18 ♥
I was just watching aye vid on YouTube. "Obsession Islam`s war against the West" Disturbing much. Didn't know it was fast growing. I mean terrorism. I knew of the attacks and everything. Even children at such a young age were trained. But to finally see these innocent children to join jihad with my own eyes, is VERY DISTURBING. It really is. They were thought how to handle rifles at such a young age. They were thought to hate the westerners. Wah! Come on! They have a life! omg... what`s wrong with these idiots. So much for jihad. Hah~! The question is: "What percentage of the Islamic population supports jihad? It could be radical. It could be fundamentalist." Got that from the vid. It is so true... Anws, had Chicken briyani for dinner! I have never liked Briyani but that was an exception. But i was fussy. I picked out almost everything from the plate. So I'm left with a small piece of chicken and rice. Oh without the gravy. Cause i hate rice full of gravy. Yucks. Just as good as having porridge right? I'm off again! Currently watching "Israel,Islam and Armageddon" So psychs! |