About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Saturday, August 14 ♥
Yeay! Like finally i have got my own personal lappy. All to myself! No more sharing. Alhamdulillah. Parents bought it for me. Mama even thought of buying another desktop for my maid to do her accountings. So anways, school ain't getting any easier. Darn. Been pretty hectic. I really wanna put my work on hold. Like stop working for the moment cos its tough actually. Like seriously. Especially when i have my assesment like every week. Darn. I miss 200 pound beauty. I miss Azwan and Izuan. I was stupid not to appreciate that kiss Azwan gave on my forehead. That was the sweetest. And yeah it took my like more than a year later to realise that. Coincidently these 2 guys visited me every night without fail when i was in hospital. Azwan came with Azrin after work. That was like 2 years back. Izuan would visit me after his work out or school and he will bring me chocos, sweets etc. And that was only last year I miss izuan the most. I really do. Why did i even look for him after what someone`s godbrother did to me? I start listening to underground music becos of him. I miss izuan. I really do. If only i accepted him, idiots like Aim, Khairul, Ilham i could have avoided. It`s too late. Izuan is hers. And im still single. No strings attached and never thought of getting involved with anyone. Studies first. I do like him. i do miss him but can we take a step at a time cos i hate to rush things. Let nature takes it course. Third day of Ramadan and it has been awesoem cos i was not feeling hungry or thirsty. I didn't even wanna breakfast. Guess what, while typing this post, im feeling uncomfortable cos it`s that time of the month, Yup, i got it like 30 mins ago. hahaha. Silly. Darn. Atleast it isn't as bad as getting towards the end of Ramadan. I just wanna change. I dont wanna be who i was before. im suppose to be wiser now since mistakes are lesson learnt. Well, not tryna say that i wanna be perfect. i wish i could. I have my own flaws but i don't know. What does it say about yourself when you keep repeating the same mistake all over again? Not once not twice. Ignorant? Guess so. Human are just ignorant idiots. Been there and done that. Sigh. Well, got to go. My day starts early tomorrow readers. As early as 6? Besides the fact that most of you will be waking up for Sahur later. Hehs. Take care! Cheerios!! Salams... |