About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, July 4 ♥
I pass my Test! Holy shit! I'm loving it... And that means I will start school this September. 13th Sept to be precise. After Hari Raya. Got to shop for new blouse, dress, jeans, tudungs etc.. Darn. Should i just concentrate on school or work at the same time? Well, maybe i will have extra pocket money from my Hari Raya outings. But bet that won't be enough.

Anw, anyhow, Ahmad ihsan is adorable! Well, will upload his pic in my next post. God willing. He has thick hair just like his brother, Ahmad Zaki. Hehe. Yan was here too with his family. Discussing about Next month's family gathering since the fasting month is around the corner. Oh well, the world is coming to an end. Time certainly flies. Alright, for this gathering, i have to go. I don't want to give it a miss. It has been months since i last saw them!

Hmm.. Habibi i miss you.

Gtg. cheerios, lovers!

And for the record, JESSE MCCARTNEY is hotter and cuter than Justin BIBIR. HAHAHAAHA. YUUP bibir... Kay, stop insulting. hehe.  And Jesse sounds better than Justin. That's for sure.

Ryan! you are freaking hot! hotstuff!
+ follow