About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Monday, June 14 ♥
I am having a good time laughing at rusell peters stand up comedy. Boy, it was hilarious. Watched it a dozen times and still loving it. Haha. I just love his jokes. I just wanna be like him, can i? Somebody`s gonna get hurt real bad... Hahaha. Went to Jaybee last night. It was impromptu. Had a bowl of bee hoon tomyum! Sedap you know. Haha. I am restless. I am hungry. Always hungry. I am craving for fish wrap at ljs. Bleargh.... NAK LJS. Okay, pointless post. haha. Gtg, will edit if i have someting to blog about. nyahaha. [edit] I wanna meet khai and settle with him. I swear i am not happy. Like duh eitherwise why would i wanna meet him right? HAHA. Don't tele tale. Jangan buat fitnah. Kalau kau tk sure, tlg tanyer aku. Jangan bilang orang yg tak betol. ANd in the second place, aku tak busted kau berg! We weren't even official. It didn't even start. Sorry ah ehk, i have been uber busy with life and work. Korang, my application for Diploma is approved! well, sort of. Will be sitting for my test next wednesday. Syukur Alhamdulillah. Happy you know. |