About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, July 6 ♥
Was watching MTV with my lil cousin. Bieber was on the black screen
I looked at her. What bieber? What`s his name?
Dayah was like "The Bieber Boy was on tv."

She has no idea That his name was actually Justin Bieber. She came up with names like Bieber boy, Jackson Bieber, The one yang nyanyi Baby baby baby tu. She's only 7. And who the hell is Jackson Bieber? hahaha.. She`s adorable.

I stumbled upon a video by this awesome female guitarist. Darn, she`s real awesome. She wow-ed me the very first time i viewed her video. She played Just feels better by Santana feat Steven Tyler of aerosmith. That actually kinda inspired me to  put the song in my blog. .I have always admired the way Santana played his guitar. Check her out : Soularashs

Nenek was cute this morning. She called one of my aunts. I think she kinda dialled the wrong number.

Nenek: Hallo! Hallo! hallo!
The receiver: God knows what he/she said.
Nenek; Oh wrong number. Sorry sorry uhh. (With an Indian accent)

Don't you think that is kinda an insult if the receiver was an Indian? I was like Ya Allah... Nenek wanted me to go to the accident scene which happened like a stone throw away from her block. And you know what she wants me to pass to the victim? A bottled of mineral water. -.-" Mampos! Nenek is just too free. Obviously i didn't go. Then she starts to lay out the "Allah galakan kite utk tolong menolong. Dosa tak tolong" Etc. I meanwhat she said was true. And you can't change the fact. But in this kind of scenario, would you do the same thing if nenek asked you? Hmm?

And still can't download Ihsan's photo. Sorry. He's still in the hospital. I wanna carry him.
+ follow