About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Monday, August 16 ♥
Qwerty brain: I won't be going to school tomorrow too ... Sigh . me: huh? why? is it really that serious? Qwerty brain: Dengue fever sigh. Took 2 blood test today. Tomorrow still have to go for another 2. Fagging pain injections. Me: Then your other modules???? Qwerty brain: Not sure too .... (school related stuff. lazy to post what she said) Me: That`s sad. I will be alone! Qwerty brain: Hahas. That`s nonsense! You have others with you. Me: My qwerty brain friend! They are not the same frequency as us. Qwerty brain: Hahas. As if. Hmmm. I will try to recover by the next module for u then :) Isn't she adorable? My qwwerty brain friend. Cos only us got the whole qwerty brain joke. Only the 2 of us will be the last two laughing in class after the rest. We are totally the oposite of our classmates sometimes. We always on the same page. Same frequency. Heheh... Darn, gonna miss her. Get well soon Ellycia Sasha Zainal. Teehee. |