About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

459th post -.-" Wednesday, August 25 ♥
Hey readers! greetings!

Guess what? School starts at 9am and ends at 1pm everyday. So, guess what time I reached school yesterday? 11.40am. Teehee. Cool isn't it? Thank god I didn't miss out the LGA thingy. I was lazy to go to school, my cough and congested lung ain't getting any better and I was just plain lazy to go to school. Did I say it again? Bleargh. So jyeah.. My initial plan to school was to hand in my LGA 1. But i end up joining the class cos my classmates saw me. Hehe... And yes, I was not considered as absent yesterday.

Some pics taken during and after class today.


I post this pic instead cos look at the backgrnd, Hairul caught drinking in class.
And its fasting month luhh.. Who cares.

I wrote "are u sleepy?" and paste it on my pencil case. Passed it arnd the table and this was what happened in the end.

Syafiqah.

That`s me! Don't mind my unkempt tudung. Stress tau class!

See... I told you guys I was stress-ed out! Teehee. Actually, i was just writting down answers.


That`s our model friend, Die-ah.


This is what we called "attitude problem" answers.
Qn: How customer use product?
Ans: Wear, use, apply and consume.
Attitude kan? I wrote that answer for grp work and Mez added consume.
Attitude!


The draft made by Noris. Stupid lecturer kinda scolded her or something.
Fucked up, she tore her paper.And we palyed  puzzle.
Because there were answers in the paper!

Okay, thats Mez at the back.

That`s Noris. One of the Smart Alec. Oh yeah, we pose for the camera with my pencil case!


I wrote "Im bored" and everyone joined in!Teehee. Cool grpmates.


That`s the stupid lecturer that the whole class kinda despise
Because of him, he ruined our day and because of him too, we gave attitude answers during the grpwork.

I am left with LGA 2. Darn....

I dropped my lappy yesterday. Tak mcm toot? But it was in a laptop case bag. Small chipped off. Papa bought extra 3 years warranty. So apelagi? Change! Hehe.. kidding. I still love my lappy.
+ follow