About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, August 19 ♥
I checked out my desire list.

I am left with a DSLR camera. That`s all. I remembered Uncle James asked me if i wanna follow him snap some shots of the fireworks during national day after work. Darn, i wished i could tagged along. But i didn't obviously.

1) I hate crowds! especially at City Hall onwards.
2) I didn't bring extra clothing along. I was still in my uniform with the word  " PHOTOGRAPHER " at the back.
3) My day starts early the next day cos apparently there is no extra holidays for private schools.

I've deleted Netbook, Dip in tourism and Fossil`s grand satcher from my Desires. I have my own personal lappy. I'm doing my Dip in tourism now and i don't think i could afford US$300++ bag. But i have always been into Fossil`s stuff. Cos i hate to be on par with what they are into. Kpops, cam whores with DSLR which apparently i find it weird. And guys, im not like any  most girls ya'll know :)

I wanna see the world. I wanna travel. I wanna go to:

-Grand Canyon
-Mt Fuji
-Great Barrier Reef in Australia

Okay, brain dead. Like suddenly I couldn't think of any other better places.

I don't think the Seoul Garden outing with Sky's DigiPhoto is still on. But am sure the Bottle tree park outing with my classmates is on. Wait, i think they are going to Sakura. Most likely at Central. Maybe someday, i will go bottle tree park with "others"?? 0.0

Went home with Taufik just now. Talked all the way. Boleh tahan merepek lah this guy. I stopped taking my antibiotic for my sinus and guess what? It came back! Ha-ha to me. -.-"

So jyeah... That's about it!
Cheerios~!
+ follow