About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Eve of Raya
Thursday, September 9 ♥
It's the eve of raya. And I am freaking awake now. Eveeryone's doing their own stuff and here i am blogging away. Had Sahur at 3 plus this morning. Last sahur for this Ramadhan. Darn, Ramadhan will be leaving us in a couple of hours. I still can't stop coughing. It has been a month now. Start it off as flu then cough. Had an Xray done last week. Doctor couldn't find anything. I took my medicines regularly (ehem) yet i'm still coughing like it's my last cough. Hurhur. And yes, tehre's still blood in my phlegm whenevr i spit out. I tried my best though to resist fried chickens, char kways etc and cold drinks but i jsut couldn't cos they are like everywhere! Not to mention that papa actually bought KFC yesterday for break fast. So jyeah. Mama was like "why tak ade xray nye negative? Doctor tak bagi u?" So used to going private clinics and we get back our xrays. So it was like weird when i did get back my xray negatives. Just got back from Geylang (again) this time i was with Ellycia Sasha Zainal. But before that went to Penin to buy a bag pack. I need it badly for my laptop etc. Then went to Geylang bought 3 coloured tudungs. Pink, Purple and White.Yeays! The usual shop i went to dah abis stock. Sad right? Tawakal, walked around that area, and Alhamdulillah, i found it! hehee. And now, im looking forward for Hari Raya! I just hope, mama didn't chamge her plan to wear other colour and stick to the pink kurung. I have never posted a picture of Ellycia, so here u go. This is what we call jack ass! Speaking of jack ass, we went to __________ at Bugis. She took a bottle and walked around within that ________ facility. Guess what, she opened up the bottle and drank it without ..... nvm. |