About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Thursday, November 20 ♥
Okay it`s been quite sometime since i last update my bloggie. Dah takde internet lagi larhs. I will just update what i remember okies? "Work sucks, i know" i got this line from Blink 182`s rock show. Can`t stop humming cant blame. My job memang suckish pon. Boring nak mampos. who wants to work with a sluttish mngr,flirty colleague and a weird colleague. i went M.I.A.. who cares! Went to Kassim mosque last week. Dah lame tak gi. 3 months. Best! Nurul sesungguhnyer merepek. She was like cam whoring in the toilet then i said "muke u nampak panjang" abeh she fikir bukan-bukan. Muke lebar smuer ketawe sndiri. mepek sey. I made friends with my cousin`s gal last week! ABEH KEMBANG???? hehehss. Talked to her from 11pm to 4 am. takde keje kan? She`s fun to be with. Kelakar and scary also. "Fina!!!...." and tau2 nanti engage... Meet up with her once. Cute! best sey i pinch her cheeks. Gerams~... My sd card tk boleh kluar!!!!!! geraM nyer. Ya AllAH!!!! Ya Rasul.... there goes my sd card kene makan with this damn laptop...Takde lagu!!!!!! takde gambar!!! HSM3.. Watch it with Norish. the movie is...Boring?? Yeah-yeah...my student pass!!!! yeah!!!!! Sorry ehk memekak. i cant help it but to scream.. I miss ahmad. Ahmad, why does it have to end?? all the sacrifices and all the time i spent just for you... It`s...nvm.. you jerk. thanks b! thank you so much honey sweetheart. whatever shit. I miss nur 'afina mazlan!!!! die pun rindu u!!! |