About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, December 3 ♥
My hands just can't stop shaking after what Mirra text me. I swear. I don't know why. Just can't stop. I don't know why suddenly rase emo shit semacam. Mepek kans? I was just looking at Bulan`s blog and saw the the gals, i was like " i miss my cadets" badly. Ahh~ why now? I miss alot of peeps these days. Hate it. I hate to entertain that "missing someone badly" feeling. Cos it can never turn out right. Can never turn out the way i want it to be. And i will regret for missing that someone badly. ala. patience and sincerity.

I miss you. there i go again. Ex start calling me back. one by one. mcm ade janji gitu. I need a shoulder to cry on!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I say now!!!! chey demanding nmpk.


I wanna go back to GWC`s McCAFE and talk to Hezayat. He was there for me for 3 months while i was working at GWC( fig that out urself). Mat Malaysia ni he has been a great friend. He even get to my parents. and he didn't even realize that was my parents until i told him cos he thot they were my bro and sis. PDHL2. gerek sey talking to him. I pour out all my feelings about md. azwan.

Haiz. i don't know larhs. im having mix feeling rite now. to be sad/dissapointed/happy or angry abt the sms and whatever problems im going thru.

I wonder what Dan is doing rite now.

Memang tgh mix feeling pon norish...
Tgh binget ah layan all these problems.
FED UP!

aku nak nangis cos i was so stupid to read the drafts in my blogger acct. Atiqah,kau nie bodoh nak mampos! taik punyer anak. puas hati marah sendiri. only for this moment.

bye SUCKERS

Cahaya Pilihan =(
Tak salah kan nak jadi sedih?




IT`S NOT WRONG TO MISS A FRIEND OF THE OPPOSITE SEX KAN???? J-U-S-T A F-R-I-E-N-D!

MA'ASSALAMAH.
ILLALIQA'A.

WASALAM.
+ follow