About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, September 6 ♥
Just had my sahur. Can't sleep. Ate a couple of spoonfull of almost stale Nasi briyani. Can't sleep after that. Bising. Kecoh.

Kecoh cos i sleptover at nenek`s place. Serious shit, it is. Okay, firstly azan baru start and my beloved Grandma dah start bising suruh solat. I was in Zaki's room and everybody terus step tidur. Nenek was the only oone terpekik suruh solat. Then Uncle Jamal came out and he knocked on Zaki`s door dier pun layan kan step boot camp. Btw, the kids called nenek commando. COs she will scream at the top of her lungs just to wake us up. She`s better than any alarm clock. It goes off every 10 mins. Just like pressin the snooze button on your cellphone! It's just that it will not play an melodious sounds that will drive you to bed or irritates you but instead, it will make u jump right out of your bed and go straiht to the toilet. "Bangun sahur!!" or when it's time to solat, she will scream "bangun solat! koran nie....blablabla" or maybe " zaki, hafiz abi bangun, penat nenek kejutkan smpi nak terberak nenek kejutkan korang tao!" i sweaR IVE NO IDEA why she said that. Not tryin to be disgustin here.gh



Bey tadi before solat i got an earfull from nenek. She nags abt solat together and everything. -_-"
"SOLAT JEMAAH LEBIH AFDAL, DPT PAHALE 7 KALI GANDE. SOLAT SORANG DPT 1 JER."

(TRANSLATE : AHCHOO! AHCHOO! AHCHOO! WHICH MEANS I DIDNT QUITE HEAR HER COS I KEPT SNEEZING THE WHOLE TIME.)

The whole keturunan Tok ahmad ade mornin sinus. We can just sneeze non stop. FAMILY TM.

Btw, before Ramadhan, i went "sprin cleaning" kubur arwah abg. Nothing much has change. Abg will be 24 this year.
I swear i always thought to myself, what does it feel like to have 2 elder brothers instead of one? I cried whevenever i vist his cemetry. I missed him thouh ive never met him. come 14th sept, he will be 24. muhd khairul ahmad. Khairul lagi...

after Breakfast last night, i checked my phone. I received a text mxg, it says "Qah, Amanda kater esk kau tak pyh dtg" i felt like replying " tak pyh dtg utk selamnyer pun okaie jugak!"

Bingit sey. Obviously i didn't bother to reply. -_-"

Thanks for the comfortin words Wadi. however aku tetap bingit dn you know who.
okay random,

I hate it when i have my sinus thingy going on. It can go on the whole day. Hate it!

Last Mnth`s budget was thight. Survivng on 2 weeks nyer pay for a month. Then had to pay this and that. Sigh... BY mid month i had like $100? Beh kene.... sigh, betul punyer ikat peruut sey. I guess i have to put on hold my plans of having new stuff for myself just to make that Dec nyer plan. Tak sabar. Must ikat mati perut aku. Hurhurhur.

How`s adik fina doing??? hari itu ader missed call dari dier... kenaper ey? kinda miss her craps.

I miss Nurul and wani. Hari tu buker puase together at nenek`s place wasn't enough! I want to be with y guys longer! Abeh that time after Maghrib, kiter or sumer tadarus while waitin for Isyak. Semuer semangat. Mcm phm. i n was like tadarus??? -_-"

I shared the quran with my aunt and wani, beh tengah semngat bace, nenek pat my back. Here is what she had to say...

"koran nie bacer quran kuat lah sikit, korang bace mcm bunyik NYAMUK." kene nyamuk seh! nurul yg duduk dekat depan turned and laughed. Dgr sey dier. i yerkan jer lah aper grandma ckp. rene and dayah pun solat terawih. Cute! rene kept giving the "biler nak abes nie" look. Muker stop it sey. but cute though.

okaie enuff.

MY stomach dah buat hal.


The pain has taken a toll on my body after a week of nothing but stress and madness. I feel so lethargic. I cant even breathe properly, My legs are shaky, My hands are trembling. And i just feel like giving up. Im tired. I really am.
+ follow