About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, March 12 ♥
it`s T.G.I.F baby!

bleargh... boring...

  • I am happy with abg angkatku Daniel Bin Razak
  • am still wishing uopn a star about Fina (i really have no idea what will chnage her.)
  • Woke up late today but was still early for work.
  • i can never wake up early again. idk why.
  • I realize i love it when people call me Qaqah. hahe! siao!
  • Smitten by someone`s smile which is so hard to see him smile ( once in a blue moon lah kan?)
  • miss abg daniels aussie and indian accent
I love filipinos and pinas! The way they talk sumpah aku cair! siraulo! hehe.
missing someone.

[Edited]

I want abang, i want darling susu, i want mama, i want papa, i want the past fina. and oh, i want Z to smile like an idiot. haha. siraulo.

mahal kita susu!
mahal kita abang!
mahal kita mama and papa!
mahal kita nur 'afina bte mazlan bin ??? aka budak arabiah aka SETgirl aka supergirl aka ms banana etc
mahal kita masyi!
mahal kita sumer!

aku nak jadi budak phillipines boleh? i am so in love with them lah. and they are such a hotty!
ako gustong maging filipina
ako magkulang sa magpakasal sa filipino

The first sentence means : i wanna be a filipina

the second line means : i wanna marry a filipino
+ follow