About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Thursday, May 6 ♥
I am blogging! and still alive. pictures do the talking as usual okay, lovers? Okay that lady in grey tudung is zura. Masyi`s bff. hehe. We were at WCP. That`s Juliana. My height. hehe. Congrats eh since u are getting engage. will definately go. The 3 shorties. That`s YJ. hees. I looked masai. after work seh. heh. To my 2 awesome gf, you know i know. Dah, shh... Us again! Thats the bruise after the accident at the Luge. haha~! My left hand now tengah in pain. Maybe fractured? i don't know. Yet to go to the doctor to get it check. Oh, bruises on my knees too. Im stubborn. Don't do this in public toilet, please. that`s my awesome "kakak" n me, xiao mei mei. Nobody does it just like you, sheila. haha, I love sezairi`s song broken! sedap! I told someone it reminds me of Salihin. but hell, now it reminds me of no one. Thanks boy for doing that to me. Scolding me and shouting at me over a small matter. I am just sad cos all the stories you once told me about yourself is fagging untrue. Just don't lie and be yourself. Kau ade PMS nak shout kat aku macam tu? Oh, the sudden show of concern yesterday didn't touch me at all. Im just gonna sit and watch you play your games. Anyway, round of applause for you and standing ovation. dengan semangat~ Currently watching kuch kuch hota hai. hahha. i cried seh. haha, all time favourite... dah, stop it eh... "...and i fall in love with you all over again" Imissyou... Omg its so not me when i say all these. Atiqah in love? Hard to believe sey. haha,
|