About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Saturday, March 27 ♥
WARNING : THE CONTENT IN THIS POST IS RATED R21 ( IM SERIOUS! NOT KIDDING.) HAHA! I AM SOOO AH-LAME. HAHA. PASAL NUR ATIQAH BTE MANSOR IS HAPPY! I AM H-A-P-P-Y. BECOS I AM H-A-P-P-Y! HAHA. FINA KNOWS THIS SONG. LAGU NURSERY SEY.-.-" KAY... SERIOUS. SOME EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THE LATER PART OF THE POST. BRACE YOURSELF, READERS. HAHA. JOKING LAH. EH WAIT, IM NOT SURE WHETHER ITS A JOKE OR IF ITS FOR REAL. ALA, YOU READERS DECIDE JE OKAY? BUT I GUESS IT AIN'T THAT EXPLICIT. ERR.. ENTAH. It was impromptu for me to sleepover at Mdm Latifah`s place last night. Nyahaha. My aunt lah actually. I was so sleepy, i removed my tudung and bump! Slept comfortably. Heehe. i woke up, someone was beside me lah, Aby was beside me. haha. U snored. A loud one! Scary you know. and u smelled like u just smoked. hehe. Played play dough with the kids. bored. and oh, i amde a poo out of the play dough. and threw it at the kids. I was bored! oh i texted with darling babe. hehe. Dah attached eh? haha! shorty wins, baby. nyahaha. back on traack, if my "poop" hit them, dorang kene my najis. nyahaha. lame right? yeah, i know. but it was fun with cussies. Why is everyoe asking me when im getting maried or when im getting a partneer for myself? Darn, u guys scary much. 4 out of 5 of my GFs are attached. Except for me and kinah. Nyahaha. I am just lazy to get attached. after what happened last month, was enough for me. I will never find love.Once is enough. not giving more any chances to love. Like seriously. I hate the "you kat mane?" "you kluar ngan saper?" "you balik pukul braper" attention. I know its TLC. but, kalau dah whole day, its so membingit kan. pfft! I just wanna have fun. Nenek lagi scary. she kept asking me when im getting married. but when im on the phone with a random friend, she scolded me. -.-" ape seh maksud? I hate break ups! Wah! Been there. I just hate the aftermath though i get over guys easily. And all went downhill form there. Would rather love my friends, family and branded stuff. Whats the assuring part about loving these people and stuffs? They hardly dissapoint u and u know for sure that they will love you back. Guranteed! and as for friends, u can love all but not just one. see! best right? . Easy to say, i hate love. Staying single is the best policy. "You`ll be my one and only" pfft! Dah break, ah kau, tetibe berlambak seh ex dier. unless theres someone out there yang can prove me wrong.. *winks* I hate when someone touch my hips. i swear i do. Dah kahwin and anak satu kan engkau? asal kau pegang aku kat sane? Kims! I just hate it. I felt guilty. Idk why. I feel for your wife aite? Lelakisekarang dah sah buaye darat. See! that`s what i hate about relationships. Nak nangis sey when he did that. Ayeem did that too last week. i scolded him right infront of the customer " asal sentuh orang ni? kau dah kahwin kan?" Oh, mom and aby said that too to ayeem. dengan selmaber he replied " tak ah, dah duda." -.-" wah, scary seh! Guys, read about the daughter who had sex with her father? And it was consensual. I didn't know incest is a crime in Singapore. haha. not a law student. Now then i know. Wow, dunie dah confirm dah nak kiamat. Mom told me about one of the tande kiamat. Imagine this : "daddy, let`s have sex!" Astaghfirullah. wah... disgusting sunnguh! Tak tau malu ke?? Sorry, too open but jyeah.... Somethings u have to be open but to a certain extend. Chey, macam social studies. dah lah, styory telling a lot aldy. salam readers. mahal kita readers! Waaaait! nak tau something! i have the best news ever! better than getting attach, I am strating work at SENTOSA again next week! Alhamdulillah! Syukur! That was faster than expected. James said in 2 weeks. But i just received the call from Sonam like 5 minutes ago. Than i will be posted to Science centre. Boohoo. but hell, it is near to parent`s place and that means, near to home! haha. and and! my baby DSLRs. googoogaga. koochi koochi. Sheeqs, if you are reading this, do not tell ayah and ibu. please. Amanah. |