About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, March 25 ♥
Darn just now was totally hectic! Hectic giler! And because of that, i am super fvcked up right now. Trust me, i am right now. Lazy to elaborate. Blood mendidih. Damn you lah! Pfft! Kims ah kau!

On the bright isde, Ex-bossy called me! Best kape!

I love it lah! Can't wait. But i am kinda stuck right now. Spoilt with choices. I realise, i have not been doing my work right. And oh yeah, parents didn;t know about it-YET.

Guys, i just [insert something here] *round of applause for me* *winks*

Sigh! oh, oh masyi text me. Cute you know her text. Motvating banget. haha.

:(( Darling babe had a bad stomach cramp. A bad one. I know it's tak perlu nk bilang. But she was having physics CT this morning and she told me she kinda screw it. Awe. i feel bad. Idk why, but jyeah it does. Take care darling.

Sotong! Jangan masok btss. I mean don't stay at ccss cos... too open ah if i were to post it here.

nothing too blog about now.

i am different, Cos i love being diffrent. I realise i am not into korean drama /songs. Let alone hunks. I am not into Jusitn bieber. -.-" no offence :X Actually if the list goes on, i can go crazy. I don't go for hunks. Hate hunks. I feel insecure. I go for smart geeks. Geeks are cool.Cause i love brainy guys. Am not trying to imply hunks are stupid/brainless, but smart people turn me on! haha! But just as long jangan nak step brainy padahal tak tau sudah. Tet! Turn off giler. nuts. -.-" I think george clooney is sexy although ber-uban. I am smitten by Simon Cowell`s smile. and afdlin shauki is adorable. I told you im different.!
+ follow