About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, March 13 ♥
Nothing to post.

eh jap, i slept at 10pm.

oh okay. Thought of going on hiatus.

Don't feel like going on with life.

Darn.

Bored. bye.

[Edited]

Time pass so fagging slow! Darn, i wanna go home keh.

Im just so sick. like there`s no mood and i don't see the reason.

Z!!! oma! Z wears Real madrid jersey. Away jersey. Come on, Z. Real madrid is out of the champions league thanks to Lyon! haha. kay, enough about soccer. haha. bobal mcm phm. I phm okay! hehe ^^,
Now this is my fist smile for the morning. (grins) Oh and i love to stare at C, Robaldo`s pic in the paper with his dissapointing face. Dissapointed yet macho. hurhurhur.terkejot sey he walked pass. The second look was worthwhile cos... It`s Z lah kan? so, its worth taking the second look. And no, i didn't stare at him like most minah tudung stare. hehs. It's more to checking out who just walked pass. hehe. *scratching my head and giving the blur face*


CAN I LIKE BAN THE SONG "DO YOU REMEMBER" BY JAY SEAN TO BE PLAYD ON AIR? HAHA! selfish. I know.



"do you remember?
do you remember?"
No! i don't! i don't even want to remember that text and that night we met! pfft -.-"

I found myself humiing to Justin Bieber`s "baby" 
I always smile to myself when JB's song is on air.
"Does he have Adam`s apple?"
HAHA! 

psst... Z likes Adidas. can see that. haha. kay, enough abt Z.

Labels:

+ follow