About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, March 16 ♥
Nothing much to blabber about. Hahah.

invade my privacy jer lah keh?

I C.I.N.T.A them all!
Someone`s family is missing!.
Sorry gambar out dated sikit.
Last year`s raya.
hehe. I didn't bring my other Memory card.
Oh btw, my memory card is corrupted once again.
Must buy new one.
Pfft.
alaaaa, cheap right?
Got my latest memory card for only $20 4gb some more!


Censored? Tet!
Cousin LoveLoveLove.

I want Syazwani`s picture so i can edit.
hmm, soon soon.

I cried this morning at work.

I texted papa.

me : papa, can you fecth me after work? i need to confide.
papa : you wait there forever. i kat KL.

I don't even know papa is in KL right now. I really don't. No wonder mama was alone in bed when i went into her room this morning. I thought papa went jogging. Pfft! Yeay! insya Allah mama is getting a maid. InsyaAllah jer tau! hehe. Shall not be too excited and put high hopes. Confirm nanti dissapointed again.
Sooo mundane today. Handphone today mcm dead gitu. Save lah kan? Actually... heh. 

to 200 pund beauty :
Hello, how are you? Dah okay dgn umi? I really want you to be okay with her. Darn, shall not blabber more. reckon you had enough. Enjoy your holidays. I wanna watch movie with you again. But im working. that sucks like hell. Wished that i am still working at Sentosa so i can spend alil more time with you even if it is for a day.

Speaking of sentosa, i wanna go back there badly. I wanna work with Digi photo so i can touch my beloved DSLR camera again. And snap snap snap! Pfft/. Kenangan babe.

dah gtg.

Insya allah tmrw will be better.

Qaqah Syg you all readers.
+ follow