About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, March 20 ♥
bullet points will do ya?

  • I was at parents' shop the whole of  last night. Reached home at 2.30am.
  • Awake up by 8am. Thank god Aziz fecthed.
  • Now i am so awake. No idea why. when im supposed to be feeling sleepy and stuff.
I miss my dad`s staff! Had truck loads of fun! Seriously. Helped out a bit. I miss everyone! Excluding budak2 air and other tenants. haha! U guys are missed babes and hotstuffs! Oh, I felt energetic working with them, eventhough i was from work yesterday cos they made me laugh and smile. I know them inside out. I love you guys!

Sheila Rusly will be coming down tonight at parents' shop. Some personal stuff with parents.

I wanna go Alkaff Mansion again. One of my relatives held a wedding there like many moons back. Haha. It was an awesome place to get hitched. Very romantic.

Okay, otak buntu.

Got to go.

Pstt... Meeting baby milk tomorrow. Babe! im looking forward to meet you! Belom bace quran lagi sey.

The alkaff mansion interior mcm rundown sey. I still remembered aunty eca and her husband walkd down the aisle and there was smoky effect. What do we call it? I forget lah. Hehe



I miss this guy. The one above. He is my brother lah. I miss kak D too. I don't know why i am not frigging mad at him when he wanted to use to my big red crumpler bag to work. I miss you soo much abang.


[Re edit]
I  googled my own name as i was bored. Haha. takde keje right? Oh, then i stumbled upon a website.
IF im not wrong its  welovehijab.blogspot.com. Something like that. baju baju dorang nice. kay tiqah, budget! stop it.... Very office like. Eversince i start working in an office environment, i am so into office wear. like duh!
+ follow