About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, March 26 ♥
I have no idea what`s wrong wiith me today. Like seriously. Everything`s not right. Woke up late. Ialmost hugged a Chinese guy in the bus due to the sudden brake, someone`s ass was right at my face, i reprimand an old lady who stood my way, my ez-link is running out of cash and i didn't bace doa keluar rumah. Yes i am mad at myself for not doing so. Customed to it yet i canstill forget? Bleah. Something`s not right. Darn, its only Friday. Monday, can you come quick? i wanna get over it. I am in a foul mood. PMS? haha. Gaknye.

Oh, i put on weight. I am fat again. haha! Office work make me fat. Macam mane tak put on weight? Sit down and munch chocolate je. Stare at the screen till i go crossed eye.

And i realize i love to procrastinate important stuff. A very bad habit. Please don't try this at home or in the office. You will get into deep shit. I am just plain lazy. Like hello, mcm korang tak pernah be like me-plain lazy. When plain lazy attitude takes chrage, all hell breaks lose. Mom nags and boss chase after you. nyahaha, Common.

tummy pan ah. bye. gtg.
+ follow