About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Sunday, March 28 ♥
I love today much much much. Class was fun today. Darling Babe was late for class. Never mind, it's okay darling. After class, head to Westmall. Looked for trousers and new shoes. I found what i wanted. Yeay to me and three cheers to babe darling. hehes. Thanks honey! After the window shopping, head home. Family was waiting for me. hehe. awe, sweet nye. Had pizza for lunch. talked and joked with parents. miss those times will treasure times like this. Abang had his first case. He showed us the report. Pathetic case though. nyahaha. Finally, did my resignation letter. yeay to me again. Best! haha. I regretted didn't take a picture of susu and i today. I have got a bad feeling. Hmm... hope to see you soon. Gonna miss ya, fresh milk! hehe. Oh, bee and i came up with a new word! Sialow. haha. keh, only bee and i know what it means, right mak cik? |