About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, December 10 ♥
Okay it`s like bacen.

the maid is forcing me to eat when i don't even feel like eating at all let alone drink.

I don't know why suddenly i feel like i miss Nuraisah. Suprised? tk heran sangat actually.

Hmm..

Actually im confused about something. Lah,a lot.

Ooh yeah, i was working when i saw Mr. zack? err.. i clean forgotten his name. Then i saw my English teacher. what`s her name? err.. Same case, luper. I only remmeber the other subject teacher`s name. Im bad kan?

I miss singing almost the whole night with anak budak arabiah tu uh.

If your parents forbids us from being friends, then let it be. but it`s hard to forget someone like you when i just get to know. Such an amazing friend you are. Dik, im sorry too. Don't stop loving him okies? he waits.. He does..

"ku menanti.."
+ follow