About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, September 6 ♥
I slept the whole day today. I was seriously sleepy! Penat sey. It must have been the hectic work schedule for this week. Im still feeling a little tired. My nose ain't getting any better. It got worst.

I just wanna get over and done with the attachment thingy till October. After that i thought of wrking at the Flyer. Cool kan? Kept changing my plan before going back to school next year. Im stuck whether i should continue workig with DP at Sentosa after my attachment probabtion or work somewhere else. Obviously if i continue working with DP at Sentosa, i will be on FT! Shits. Confirm nanti kene campak from Sentosa to Zoo to Bird Park. No! Can i just stick to Merlion instead? I so wanna go back to schol and mug. I'd rather mug than work my ass off! Trust me, i spent more money when working than when im in school.

Im missing Dan sixth sense terribly. I miss you.

Something just came to mind. I dreamt about Nurul last weekend. And that was after someone kept bugging to have her email and stuff. Nah, i protect my adik sedares. I won't let any of my guy freinds get to know my cousin. Never will i. I just don't like it. In that dream im being over portective over my 2 dears. ( wani and nurul). I just don't like it. In fact not only my guy friends but even my girl freinds. Easy to say, i don't want any of my friends kenal2 dengan my own blood. There`s a reason behind it. No one knows and never will you guys know.

Frankly speaking, i don't even want my brother's special someone to be someone that wears tudung. I don't! I know he has a special someone, but ijust hope bukan minah tudung. -_-"
and im super binget when he had his hair cut last week! Dah tak hadnsome lagi! I want his Edward cullen hair style. Sigh.

Argh! I have lots of things in mind. Looooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddssssssssssss of it.
tons and tons and tons of it!

I just can't stop thinking about wan! Tak sangke he wll be that desperate. Such a desperado!

scene 1 :

you met a person. A GUY. You guys exchanged numbers and start texting. H e was okay. Less than a day. Less than 20 Text msges and he start asking you for french kiss and starts flirting with you. You like yer kan dgn dier jer. You guys are suppose t meet after work. Would you continue being friends with tis guy or just stop contacting him cos you think he`s a psycho? (being friends but tak buat all those things. Just normal friends)

Ps : he didnt even confess that he likes you. He just asked you for kisses and hugs.

Scene 2 :

You get to know another guy, XYZ. He`s all nice with you. Respects you and cares about you. You guys text but XYZ will not text you till you text him. He`s that kind. You like him. He gives you hope that you guys can be more than that. The only thing you hate about him is that he is not what he seems after work especially when texting each other. He is not like that guy you know. Then you kinda confront him. Korek abit of secrets from him. You find out whole lot of truth aboyt him. Never had a girl before yet lots of girls are chasing after him. He told you he doesnt have any time for relationships and he doesnt know how to treat a girl right. He didnt even have time for himself. Cos his schedule are : poly from mon to fri. Saturdays out with parents. Sundays are for soccer matches. After that talk you guys have, you kinda change your thoughts you used to have about him yet you are still determine abt soemthing. You went ahead and confess to him. The very next day his colleague wenty home with you and told you everything abt him. A-Z. You were shoecked but you kinda saw it coming. So, should you give him the cold shoulder at work? Fyi, after you confess, he still kinda flirts with you. Xyz has no idea that his friend told you about him.

Is it complicating? If it is, dont bother aite?
Im stuck.

Working again tomorrow!

I miss nur 'afina. And theres only one.
+ follow